10.2.7. Development of the PMHC Minimum Data Set¶
10.2.7.1. Stage Two¶
10.2.7.1.1. When is Stage Two of development going to be implemented?¶
Stage Two development has been split into several components as outlined below:
Regularly check the announcements on the PMHC MDS homepage to remain informed about development releases.
10.2.7.1.2. Data Entry Interface¶
The remaining features will be rolled out iteratively over the following months, and will be:
- Develop pre-filled fields for interrelated field specifications
- An Online K5, K10+, and SDQ Outcome Measures Self-Service Interface (OMSSS)
Regularly check the announcements on the PMHC MDS home page to remain informed.
The Department will consider local PHN reporting requirements in the next phase of reviewing current reporting functionality.
The Types of System Reports that are currently available are:
- Category A: Monitoring progress of MDS implementation
- Category B: Monitoring overall service delivery
- Category C: Monitoring implementation of stepped care
- Category D reports: Key Performance Indicators
- Category E: Reports for data managers to monitor data supply
Regularly check the announcements on the PMHC MDS home page to remain informed on development updates.
10.2.7.1.4. Master Client Index¶
Current development for the master client index is on hold.
Refer to the recent Department announcement on the INFORMATION and ACTION: PHN CEO - Primary Mental Health Care Minimum Data Set Update | June 21, 2017.