Reports User Guide¶
The Way Back (TWB) Support Service Minimum Data Set is an extension of the Primary Mental Health Care Minimum Data Set (PMHC MDS); current PMHC MDS online User Guide for Reports is available to be viewed at https://docs.pmhc-mds.com/projects/user-documentation/en/latest/reporting.html.
How to produce a Wayback report¶
The Way Back Quarterly reporting function allows users to automatically populate The Way Back Quarterly Report using data contained in the PMHC MDS. This spreadsheet will then require some manual completion before providing to Beyond Blue or your PHN.
You can produce the Wayback report by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Reports tab
- Click the Wayback tab
- Select the Financial Year
- Select the Reporting Period
- Select the name of the Provider Organisation from the drop down list, if not pre-filled
- Click the blue Request button
- A dialogue box will be displayed, showing that the file is being requested from the server
- When the file is ready, a ‘File ready for download’ message will be displayed
- Click the blue Download button
- An Excel spreadsheet will be downloaded to your computer
11. The spreadsheet will then require some manual completion of information not available to the PMHC-MDS system.
- Once complete send it on to Beyond Blue or your PHN.
Types of Standard reports¶
Standard PMHC MDS reports types are available at https://docs.pmhc-mds.com/projects/user-documentation/en/latest/reporting.html#types-of-reports.