We have provided a stand-alone generator that can be used without logging into the PMHC MDS on https://pmhc-mds.net. This allows users to generate a client’s Statistical Linkage Key (SLK) to enter into upload files.
In order to generate an SLK:
- Navigate to the ‘SLK’ tab. This will open up the SLK generator.
- Enter the following client details: Given Name, Surname, Date of Birth and Gender.
- Click on the blue ‘Generate Key’ button.
The client’s ‘SLK Key’ and ‘Generated Hash’ key will now be displayed.
- Click ‘Copy to clipboard’ next to either of these items.
- Paste this information into your data file.
Please note: you can only copy one SLK at a time to the clipboard.