We have provided a stand-alone generator that can be used without logging into the PMHC MDS on https://pmhc-mds.net. This allows users to generate a client’s Statistical Linkage Key (SLK) to enter into upload files.
To generate a SLK:
- Navigate to the SLK tab. This will open up the SLK generator
- Enter the following client details: Given Name, Family Name, Date of Birth and Gender
- Click on the blue Generate Key button
- The client’s SLK Key and Generated Hash key will now be displayed
- Click Copy to clipboard next to either of these items
- Paste this information into your data file
Please note: you can only copy one SLK at a time to the clipboard.